LPD Oil and Gas Production Database Service
LPD is a totally different/separate service from Lasserdata. While the data comes from the same state agencies, LPD can do many more things than Lasserdata since it uses your PC instead of a cloud based web server.
LPD (Lasser Production Data) is a Microsoft Windows based petroleum database application; it combines our proprietary locally installed database system and GUI program which provides a means to search for leases/wells then displaying and printing monthly oil and gas production, well specific information such as API and LAT/LNG, well test data and disposition reports (where available), and much, much more. LPD has been tested to run on Mac OS X and Linux using either a 3rd party program called Crossover or using VM software such as VMWare or Parallels.
LPD does not contain any type of search quota limit therefore it allows users to search and load large areas of data, summarize production data, compare production from multiple leases, and search for wells within a radius of a selected well. This is especially useful for data mining (looking for leases/wells that match a particular profile), creating production summaries by operator or field. The database can be downloaded or mailed on CD/DVD.
In addition to the MANY canned reports and graphs, the data can be exported to third party applications for economics, Google Earth or other mapping programs, Excel, and so on. Many report and graphs can be modified by the user to fit a specific need, then the configurations saved to be used again.
Some Key LPD Features
- No quota limits
- Subscriptions are by region
- Subscriptions offered annually, bi-annually, quarterly, or monthly
- Exports for PHDWin, Aries, ProdEval, Ogre, and industry standard applications
- Databases are locally installed so no internet is required for most features
- Summarize data to create summary production reports and graphs
- Highly configurable reports, graphs, exports
- Search by a radius of an input lat/lng coordinate
- Export to Google Earth or Excel with a single mouse click
For more detailed information on our LPD application please visit: Lasser.com.